DIRTY DAWGS just received another order of yak cheese treats for dogs.
“Why?” you may ask. Just read below:
Himalayan Dog Chews are a healthy, all natural, long lasting dog chews made of a very hard cheese. These are excellent, unique dog chews for dogs of all sizes and ages.
- The Himalayan Dog Chew is a near perfect dog chew! It is digestible, long lasting, hard but not too hard, doesn't have much of an odor, all natural, healthy and non-staining. When it is being chewed it smells a bit like smoked cheese. Chews can last for hours with most dogs. This is a chew you can feel good about giving your dog for lots of reasons.
- Himalayan Dog Chews are healthy and nutritious:
- Milk in its raw form is difficult for dogs to digest but once the milk is made into cheese it is easily digested. Only about 10% of the dogs that try Himalayan Dog Chews experience an initial loose stool or gas and that always resolves. The makers have been giving this product to their dogs for 6 years, and have had no problems over this sustained period of time. Please note that the amount of salt included in the creation of these chews is negligible and the fat content is less than 1% of the whole product. High in protein!
- Ingredients: Yak and Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 52.6 %. Carbohydrates 30.3%. Fat 0.9 %. Ash Food 6.0 %. Moisture 10.2 %.
- Himalayan Dog Chews are safe:
- What if your dog gulps down big or sharp pieces? In the 6 years using this with dogs, the makers have seen many different dogs gulp down every size of chew imaginable. The chews are fully digestible, but please use common sense and supervise your dog with this and any chew. Of course, any voracious chewer should probably be given the largest available and definitely be observed during the initial 15 minutes after the dog is introduced to the new product. If it appears as though the dog is going to inhale the entire product before those 15 minutes are up, then it should be taken away and reintroduced at a later time. In fact we would recommend that all dogs be watched at least for 15 minutes after being given any new product.
- Product Manufacturing: This is a fair trade item created by co-ops in Nepal. The cows and yaks graze on open grasslands or are brought fresh cut grass by their families, and are never given hormones, antibiotics, or other chemicals. The chews are distributed and packaged in the USA. The product are tested in U.S. laboratories for its content, including harmful bacteria and potential for bacterial growth over time.